the inquisitive dentist

the inquisitive dentist

Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Mind Wanderer in the World of Dentistry



Hopefully in the future, I can write reviews about the latest and the not-so latest materials that are used in Dentistry. So going to be like the YugaTech style but focusing more in the pros and cons of every dental materials and gadgets that I can hold on to. I'm excited about it! I hope that these reviews can help rookie dental professionals like me. Yes, I still consider myself as a rookie! But I could also write anything about it such as patients' information regarding treatments, or certain legal procedures that concerns the dentist. It could be anything and everything about dentistry.

 I have been attending numerous dental exhibitions locally and internationally. Thank God, I've been given a chance to experience conventions outside of the country. And, I must say, technologies in the field of Dentistry are very promising. With hundreds of brands of dental materials out there competing in the market, we need to know which material would do justice without hurting our expenses.

Ever since I was an undergraduate student, some of my classmates are asking me for feed backs about certain dental materials but it's not only limited to that. Up to now, some of them still ask me. So, why not write a blog about their frequent inquiries/questions and if there are future rookie colleagues who will ask the same questions, I will just link them my blog. Right?

This is it, and I hope this endeavor will help the future rookie dentist in setting up their practices.




The Inquisitive Dentist





No comments:

Post a Comment